FS 50% added info

please try to use the same email address or include the one you used first. otherwise things get pretty confusing.

Reply to
Steve Knight

You're tellin' me!

I think that I understand that you're wanting to sell some planes between now and a past date for 1/2 or 1/3 off now with 50% added; and to use either my current e-mail address or my original address at a lost domain.

I gather that you've either just had or are about to have a birthday (better quit while you're ahead, ol' timer ;-)

Confusingus say: "Journey of a lifetime begins with a single birthday." Have a good one!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

hey if it gets any easier I will have to give them away (G)

well ya friday I have to suffer my birthday. can you tell that I am senile yet?

Reply to
Steve Knight

one grade below c-nile -- d-nile

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

12 grades after that and you get... oh never mind.

-Jack

Reply to
Jack