FS: 275 board feet Cypress P/U in NJ

275 bf Cypress. 8' lengths, 4", 6", & 8" widths 4/4 thick $275 . Perfect for Adirondack furniture. Special price if picked up before Saturday 02/14/04 $200. Must be picked up in Paterson, NJ. We will help you load your truck.
Reply to
Tony Agresta

FWIW, this is very good price. I paid a heck of a lot more for cypress when I made my Tudor bench. It is a 350 mile round trip for me and I'm considering it. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Damn! Why is everything so far away!!!

Reply to
Jerry Gilreath

Yep - it sure is. We just bought 100 bdft of 4/4 x 10' cypress for $2.50 a bdft, and it was lumped in with 500 bdft of other stuff. Someone's got a gloat coming...

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique