For Sale: 313 Board Feet Cypress lumber

Approximately 313 Board Feet rough sawn Cypress. Air dried & stored inside. Paid $1.50 / board ft. plus shipping (around $550) from Jimmy's Cypress in Louisiana. Consists of 48 Pcs. 4" wide, 16 Pcs. 6" wide, & 11 Pcs. 8" wide. It is all 5/4 thick & 8' long. I was going to make a set of outdoor furniture with this, but I am getting out of the hobby & need the room. I will sacrifice the whole lot for less than 1/3 of cost, $ 150 firm. You must take the whole lot, I don't want to sell smaller quantities. You can e-mail me at tagresta_AT_verizon_DOT_net The lumber is located Paterson, NJ & must be picked up. We can help you load your truck.

Reply to
tagresta