A while ago, I posted about cutting compound dovetails, and that the article
in FWW was a bit hard for me to figger out. Well, I decided to "damn the
torpedoes"..... I grabbed a couple of wide pieces of pine, cut them at 10
degrees and just followed along with the pictures in the article.
Whoooeeeee..... It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought. The joint was a bit
rough, and I didn't pare things as well as I should have, but it went
together just fine. A few more practice joints and I'll have it! I was
absolutely full of myself the rest of the evening!
I'll post pictures when I finish the roll. This is FUN!