FOLDING SLED - PDF

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but feel it should be posted again, for all you guys that live up north. You can start building one now, then stick it in your trunk. Then after the day of summer is over, you'll be preparedfor winter. LOL

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T