Finally a tool which may turn me into a Neanderthal woodworker.

Leon

"Robatoy" wrote

is amazing to me is that they actually build these things.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
Morris Dovey

that even stick to a magnet?

Reply to
Robatoy

Noooo, it's a rendering in SketchUp.

Reply to
Robatoy

I think so - they're rare earth magnets with optically flat faces (checked 'em with my laser interferometer!) so they should stick even if not magnetic. :)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Or you can use some of that new Lee Valley Duct Tape to hold your tools to the belt magnet. This new duct tape is designed and approved by Red Green. It is strong enough to hold vehicles together.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Now that just sounds tacky - but you got me thinking about some magnetic latex paint that I saw in a catalog a while back. If I painted the handle a nice (magnetic) lime green, it would help me find it if I ever set it down for a (senior) moment...

Reply to
Morris Dovey

..

Ah, yes..Red Green. And who said Canada never contributed to the Space Program. Trailer Park Boys, Celine Dijon and Red Green, no wonder that the rest of the planet has a skewed sense of what Canadians are about....

Reply to
Robatoy

Ah, yes..Red Green. And who said Canada never contributed to the Space Program. Trailer Park Boys, Celine Dijon and Red Green, no wonder that the rest of the planet has a skewed sense of what Canadians are about.... =========================================

Blame it on PBS. They brought us Red Green and Benny Hill. So we have those distorted perceptions of both Canada and England.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

You hit it on the head, Leon.. Try to put it in your cart and you get their April Fool's Gotcha..

Reply to
Jim Hall

Red Green is my hero! "Today's winner will receive a free trip to Sam and Ella's restaurant."

Reply to
Steve Turner

..and if your wife doesn't find you handsome......

Reply to
Robatoy

Where is the power cord?

Or is it battery powered? :^)

RonB

Reply to
rnrbrogan

Keep your stick on the ice?

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

On Brainiacs (A BBC kid's science show) in the UK they did just that, first with 50 pieces and then with 100 pieces...the 100 piece car went to 80 feet before it fell to the ground...

Reply to
Doug Houseman

You have got to give them credit for an amazing effort in building the thing.

The photography is outstanding.

Robatoy wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Indeed, or somebody is really good with CGI software. Either way they're a hoot.

DGDevin

Spare the duct tape, spoil the job

Reply to
Larry C