Festool CT Series Dust Extractor

Anyone have any experience with the Festool shop dust extractors? Particularly the CT-Mini or CT-11. See

of a series of questions in preparation to setting up a small home shop. TIA

Erik Ahrens, Apprentice termite

Reply to
ELAhrens

"ELAhrens" wrote

I'm very happy with my Festool CT 22. Very quiet operation, auto on/off, variable suction, flat top which holds systainers, wet and dry extraction, antistatic equipment, lots of accessories available. I was thinking whether I should get the CT 11 or the CT 22 and ended up with the CT 22. The main reason was that it costed only slightly more than the CT 11 (about 400 Euro in Austria where I live) but had more accessories available and more capacity. In the USA both vacs are cheaper but there's a bigger difference between the CT 11 and the CT

  1. I use my vac primarily hooked up to my Festool tools (saw, router, ROS) and can definitely recommend it. Yesterday I had to trim door. As the saw was hooked up to the CT there was hardly any dust which was quite important because I cut indoor.

You might also like to read comments and reviews from other Festool users:

Festool USA runs a special offer which might be interesting for you.
I'd also check out the package deals if I were in the process of setting up a new shop.

Feel free to email me for any specifics.

Regards, Christian Aufreiter

Reply to
Christian Aufreiter

Sorry, Erik! I wrote "Eric" in my previous post!

Regards,

Christian

Reply to
Christian Aufreiter