FAQ or Newbie help?

I know very little about woodworking - probably the most complicated project I've ever made was a computer desk - 2 sheets of plywood, an 8'

4" x 4" piece of wood cut into 4 pieces, 4 casters and some spraypaint.

Very utilitarian, and ugly.

That was years ago, but now I have several ideas that could justify buying a table-saw or something like that. Of course, I don't want to invest a lot in tools, but I don't want to get something that won't work worth a damn either.

I'm not looking to make anything fancy, but it should look better than Homer Simpson's bar-b-q pit.

Just wondering if anyone could point me to an FAQ or other resources.

Thanx,

-- There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday

Reply to
Mike Z. Helm

Not to toot my own horn, but see

Reply to