Dust collection

I didn't post the Fazlok link or the encapsulating text.

Let's hope not.

-- It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment. -- Freeman Dyson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I obviously didn't make myself clear. The accusation was the mention of trolling for comments on grounding should have been followed by a smiley...

Reply to
Larry

Doug Miller wrote in news:XnsA00C85E60D015dougmilmaccom@88.198.244.100:

You're exactly correct, that's what I was asking for. However, your solution doesn't work for me and my wife was none too happy. ;o} Maybe a difference in hoses??

Reply to
Larry

Welllllll, why didn't you just _say_ so? ;)

-- It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment. -- Freeman Dyson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've not found this problem, other than they have a bunch of different sizes so they don't all fit together.

Anyway, I've used Fernco plumbing fittings to connect 3" schedule 40 to

2 1/2 DC hose. The nice thing about Fernco is they come with stainless steel hose clamps that can be adjusted for tight or loose fit.

HD sells them, as will about every plumbing and HW store on earth, and they are generally less than Rockler fittings, and far better quality than plastic fittings for the purpose, and often a good bit cheaper in price:

a fitting with you to insure the right size.

Reply to
Jack

I don't clamp any hoses on my planer and never had the hose fall off. I use a standard metal dryer hose on my planer, no clamps, no failures. I only use clamps on the main hose going to my pre-collection drum, all the hoses to all my tools are slip fit, and never fall off. If yins are having trouble, your connections suck, no pun at all.

Reply to
Jack

This works pretty well...

these do a pretty good job...