'dorkin at the mart - walmart and galoo

...ran out'a galoo at a bad time and recalled seeing some Loctite Woodworking Glue at the 'Mart. Tried it. Nice. Maybe there's not that much difference (perceptible) in between the brands of POYG (Plain Ol' Yellow Glue)? They also had an Outdoor Water Resistant version.

Think a big bottle was about $3.50...

Reply to
mttt

How's it going to be holding 20 years down the road? I'm sorta partial to a long track record when it comes to glues.

Reply to
Swingman

I'll ask my kids to deal with it - then... :)

Reply to
mttt

Loctite is a pretty well respected outfit.

It's not like it's "Ol' Blue Glue". I try to stay out of WalMart, but I'd trust Loctite's glues.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Didja read the label? Surprising how the same formulation can exist under many labels....

Reply to
George