DeWalt 710 RAS fixer upper question

Recently picked up an old radial arm saw and need a bit of advice

Manual available here

site over all)

the arbor is missing the two spacer washers The ones I am referring to the pair shown on the bottom right of page 3 of the pdf, or # 13 on pg 27

So would those spacers be common enough to get elsewhere, would a stack of normal flat washers work? I haven't asked dewalt yet because I am not expecting much service on something that has been out of their line up for so long. Thanks for your help

Reply to
magneto

Anyone with advice on it? Dont make me put 'I love to make pukey ducks on my SawStop in the subject line :)

I added some 5/8 washers on it and it does run. Just a bit concerned about safety as they are a lot more metal than the spacers would normally be.

Reply to
magneto

Best route is to ask at the owwm forum

A.M. Wood