Design Software

Is there a program for furniture design that is easy to use (not like AutoCAD) that may also creat a cut list as well?

Reply to
RTV1019

You may be asking for a car that works, looks like, and drives like a Lamborghini but cost the same as a Suzuki. And all this time I thought AutoCAD was the easiest to use..

You may be looking for two programs.

Reply to
Leon

Pity. You should do something about that.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I've been looking into that recently, also, although I'll probably just stick with a pencil since I use a keyboard all day long. Anyway, I'd check out

All I've done is watch the training videos on their website, but it looks pretty easy to me.

Also, the people that make TurboCAD also have a product called DesignCAD. Haven't tried that yet.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Wells

I tried SketchUp. Pencil is still easier.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Wells