Delta 28-206 14" bandsaw?

funny you should mention the 5/8 blade. I just picked one up yesterday. It leaves a nicer finish than my 3/4. I can't get the riser yet; the unit is new and word is they will be available in January. For what I want to use a BS for, the PM is perfect. I don't intended to go out in the south forty and cut down a 100 year old oak and mill it myself.

Stores that carry the Powermatic AND Delta are having one hell of a time selling the Deltas now.

dave

David B> Thus spake "dave" !!! Wow, can you tell who owns the Powermatic? >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Teased? I don't feel teased. The only buyer's regret I've had with regard to WW stuff is the Delta BS, which went back. I was less than thrilled with the fence on my PC557, but I'm getting over it and don't use it that much anyway. IF I had to do a lot of biscuiting I'd go Lamello or at least Makita. I'm pleased with the rest of my equipment. The limiting factor in my shop is me; not the "stuff". So I keep picking up more books... :)

dave

David B> You know, I shouldn't have teased dave in that last post. After all,

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Thanks Danny,

I went to your web site and saw your new book.... That might be what I am looking for...thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike