Dead Cat Push Sticks

Does anyone know a good source?

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

Start with a live cat. Note that if your saw has a sawstop you will not end up with a proper push stick. Instead the cat will be quite angry.

-Jack

Reply to
JackD

Highway 66..........

Reply to
Bob S.

Oh yeah - you'd better ask jo4hn about that! After all - he threw away a ton of old nails that he no longer needed since he built his cabin. Everybody knows ya tie grass huts together with jute rope and vines on the islands! LOL!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Mon, Jul 21, 2003, 12:56pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@no.com (JackD) says: Start with a live cat. Note that if your saw has a sawstop you will not end up with a proper push stick. Instead the cat will be quite angry.

Nah, if you've got a sawstop you don't need a push stick at all, just use your hand.

JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Mon, Jul 21, 2003, 7:59pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (Bob=A0S.) claims: Highway 66..........

Not for pushsticks, however.

's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Reply to
bentcajungirl

Take them to the local golf course instead. They make great head covers for your drivers.

Reply to
John DeBoo

When did they say they would be killing them...... sheeeezzzzz.........

Reply to
John-R W

Not for pushsticks, however.

Lee Michaels

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:59:15 GMT, "Bob S." pixelated:

Make that Highway 666 or down on Highway 61.

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps
Comprehensive Website Design ===========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:30:59 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

don't forget you can also make some fine rope from that pocololo that they grow in them thar islands. . .

traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

That's poco loco (2 words!). Ain't you never larned nuthin'?

Reply to
jo4hn

Reply to
bentcajungirl

Why didn't ya just feed them some Gorilla Glue, and save the poor little things all the waiting around to be gassed......

Reply to
John-R W