cuckoo clock plan

Does anyone know where I can get cuckoo clock plans or books on making cuckoo clocks?

Reply to
stevie

Caractacus Potts

I checked out Klockit and have ordered an electronic movement and a plan from them. Their plans seem a little modern, I was hoping to build something like a Hunter or bird and leaf cuckoo clock. However, I will use it as a stepping stone towards this goal.

I am still on the lookout for plans for a real clock using mechanical movement.

Reply to
stevie

~ If you find plans do post them here as others like myself would also be interested.. thank you. Regards Stephen ~

Reply to
Virgin Net News

~ If you find plans do post them here as others like myself would also be interested.. thank you. Regards Stephen ~

Reply to
Virgin Net News

All you gotta do is get yerself a cuckoo bird, stuff him in a box and...

Reply to
Silvan

Found a company in England that sell a Cuckoo Clock Plan. I have not actual seen the plan yet, but it is on order.

Hope this is of use to you.

stevie

You could try

take a look at
for some ideas from someone who built one.

Allan

Reply to
Allan Bartel