Coping

Which you did. Actually, I had this problem when I was finishing my screen porch a couple of years ago. I solved it but was wondering if there were a better way.

I adjusted the width of the sloping molding a bit. The horizontal molding had a beveled top. Actually, all the molding pieces had beveled tops so that only the front edge touched the ceiling...much easier to get a fit that way, NP with the non-ninety degree corner at ceiling/wall where it had been taped.

Reply to
dadiOH

I really cannot envision what you are asking about, but I have found on several odd trim problems that it is sometimes easier to create a plinth of sorts and let the trim die into the plinth block(s). I find this to be better than cludging through some of the other rituals.

Here a few examples on more simple straight runs:

are some for cove which is what I suspect you are doing:

DanG

Not a big fan of those clunky boxes on the corner of your walls. They actually look like a weekend warrior job instead of a clean job.

Reply to
Rich