Comparing spindle sanders Grizzly G1071 and Jet JOV-10

Can anyone tell me about the important differences between the two spindle sanders Grizzly G1071 ($600) and Jet JOV-10 ($1000)? I could care less about the finish, but more interested in quality, workmanship, reliability and repair. TIA

Reply to
Phisherman

No experience with the Jet but I own the Griz and it has been a workhorse and in flawless operation since day one.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com