Colt tools?

I went to the Atlanta Woodworking Show yesterday and know, now, why I didn't bother last year. OTOH, I did see a turning demo by Colt. I'm not so interested in seeing what a master can do on a lathe but one is on my wish list. I didn't even know that Colt made lathes, so knew nothing about them. They make only a full-size (~$3K buy in) and a midi (~$1K, without legs). They look like they're fairly nice and what I've found online speaks well of them. Anyone have any other words of wisdom? I'm not looking to buy soon but seeing something that I hadn't seen before piqued my interest.
BTW, this is the same Colt that makes the drill bits but perusing their site, I see the "Twin-Land" series but not the "5-Star". Nice bits, still.
On 3/18/2018 7:38 PM, snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote:

I was going to ask if it was the same Colt. Well hopefully the lathes are made by COLT and do not just have the Colt name plate. I think the 5 star bits lost out as being too expensive. I loaded up on the 5 star when a local cabinet hardware shop marked their inventory down to get rid of them.

It's hard to know. I was hoping someone here would have more information. THey looked rather nice and from what I could find on the net, at least the electronics were pretty nice. They could be building on someone else's machine, though.
This is what I have. Unfortunately, it's at the bottom of a rather large PDF.
<http://colt-tools.com/projects/32/images/cata_new.pdf >I think the 5 star bits lost out as being too expensive. I loaded up on

Probably, though it doesn't look like they shy away from making expensive bits (see the rest of the above PDF).