Check My Hard, Shiny Wood

As promised, some pics of the shellacked cherry. FWIW.

'Deen

Reply to
Patrick Olguin

Paddy,

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 01:00:26 GMT, "David F. Eisan" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

no it ain't

Reply to
Old Nick

Don't just HATE trying to get a fantastic look like that across on the web? The web never does the wood justice.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Worked fine for me at 19:10 MST

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

BWAAAAaaaaaHAAAaaaaHaaaaaa!!!! Dam dude that is TOOO FSCKing FUNNY

Reply to
J G

Reply to
Mark L.

works from here....

Reply to
bridger

On 1 Jul 2004 17:00:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Patrick Olguin) calmly ranted:

------------------------------------------------------------ California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake --------------------------------------

NoteSHADES(tm) glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques

around is a man of good taste.

So any progress on re-doing your vise jaws yet? I wanna see pics of that mesquite with a finish on it. :-)

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan The Librarian

Beaut!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Damned shame to mount that onna wall. Whaddabout making a stand and an acrylic case for it with sum halogen lighting? Kind'a like this:

'm told this is whut all of the true artistes do...

Reply to
patrick conroy

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Patrick Olguin) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I think you missed a spot. The guy on the left doesn't look very shiny.

Reply to
Hitch