Canadian source for bosch or milwaukee jigsaw

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the red one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Thanks.

TTYL, James.

Reply to
James Hammond

Here's a few I use. When I price tools at Canadian Tire (rarely) , I factor in the 3% store coupons they offer when calculating price points. Of course, gas and travelling time has to be calculated too. If Cantire has what you want then they're everywhere and easy to access which is a plus. Probably not worth your while looking elsewhere for a power hand tool. The links below I've retained for when I make big power tool purchases.

Upscale

I get my Bosch from Reno Depot here in Quebec but I have found that the Pro Hardware sells for less. Canadian Tire is always more expensive.

check out their flyer special on page 2 they have the Bosch 10" CMS for $499 the lowest price i've seen.

Also for a jig saw I would go for the Bosch.

D.Martin

Reply to
D. Martin

Try House of Tools if you are out west. I don't like dealing with them, but their prices are usually cheap.

Reply to
Wayne J

check out

and
for Bosch

Reply to
Dan

Thanks for all the leads guys. Looks like I'll be passing the info along to santa and trying to be a good boy :-)

TTYL, James.

Reply to
James Hammond

House of Tools will let you set up a wish list and pass the URL on to Santa...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone