Campfire/firepit seating ...

Saw this in a magazine some time back and memorized the dims, can't remember which one, but whoever you are, thanks for the inspiration.

to make sure it works before passing it on and today is the first chance I've had to make one. Surprisingly stable and comfortable.

Less than $20 and 30 minutes, and comfort is for the sitting ... great for camp/firepit seating.

(1) PT 2 x 8 x 10 (1) PT 2 x 8 x 8 Handful of deck screws for PT application

If anyone knows the mag, I'll be glad to give them credit.

Posted on ABPW as well ...

Reply to
Swingman