calling all WW2 servicemen -I need help!!

hello all, my brother-in-law is looking for pictures of a US army base "Fort Pepperell" in Newfoundland Canada. He desperately needs these pics and a pic of the PX in particular to help in a legal battle with the local city council any help would be greatly appreciated.Please e-mail any pics that you have or a pic of the PX as it appeared in the 40's -50's much appreciated, thanks in advance Dan

Reply to
Dan Parrell

Good luck finding older images. Has he searched the city or provincial archives?

mp

Dan: Start with the U.S. Army Military History center at Carlisle Barracks in Pennsylvania. They are a superb resource.

Reply to
Bob Schmall