Cabinetmakers in the Twin Cities area?

Hi All,

A relative got a quote on a kitchen remodel, and part of it is the building of an l-shaped counter. I haven't seen what she's talking about yet but it sounds like a complicated but straightforward build. I'm four hours away and up to my eyeballs in projects already. The quote for just building the cabinet was over three thousand. I thought that was a bit excessive even without checking it out myself.

Are there any cabinet makers around the twin cities who'd like to look at it and bid on building the cabinet? I didn't ask but you could probably bid on the remodel job too.

You can email me and we'll work something out. else24 at gmail dot com.

Dan

Reply to
Dan