cabinet box material

Europe they are

Which is what MDF is mostly made of. He did know that, right?

Reply to
Father Haskell

in Europe they are

Deadly plywood glue is MUCH higher up on the Bullshit-To-Make-A-Sale scale than deadly generic glue.

Lines like the guy told the OP give me headaches. You have to figure out if the guy believes it and is just misinformed, opening up the question of what else he's misinformed about, or just making up stuff to make a sale. Either way it's a red flag and I'd move on from the guy, especially since the OP said the guy had an attitude.

RicodJour

He may have convinced himself, but I'm really giving him the benefit of the doubt. He had just returned from a family funeral in Europe--unless he made that up too.

Steve

Reply to
Steven Bornfeld

Deadly plywood glue is MUCH higher up on the Bullshit-To-Make-A-Sale scale than deadly generic glue.

Formaldehyde is a dangerous substance that many MDF products release into household breathing space.

Eric