Building Wooden Window Blinds

I've built a few plantation shutters over the years and am thinking I might try my hand at building my own blinds for a window remodel I'm working on. I Googled and couldn't find any info or plans. Does anyone know of a URL or have experience with building blinds? Wife says that the local borg has some that seem to be 'tapeless' and I plan to go take a closer look at them. Any info or tips appreciated. Thanks, Mike in Arkansas

Reply to
JMWEBER987

A coworker told me that Lowes recently started carrying reasonably affordable wooden blinds and that the slats slide right out for cleaning. This means you could replace them with slats made of the wood of your choice. Not sure if you could find a source for just the mechanisms.

Reply to
Scott Post