Brett Guard Website?

Does anyone know what happened to the Brett Guard website? I've been pointed to

but that site hasn't been functioning, at least this weekend.

Thanks much.

Reply to
Greg

This probably won't be as amusing to anyone else as it was to me, but I was scanning the group while waiting for coffee to brew (hence, before I had any) to see if there were any replies to an article I posted last night. My newsreader is also my mailreader, so it has the same interface. When I saw the title to this, "Brett Guard Website?" I thought it was spam email, directed at me, awkwardly worded to get through filters, for website security software. You know, like those ones you get like "Brett Inexpensiv Morgage?" for mortgages and "Brett Mature Fillies?" for...well, old horses, I guess. I've never opened one.

-BAT

Reply to
Brett A. Thomas

Don't know what happened to Sawdust Sales site, but that's not THE Brett Guard web site. There isn't one. The manufacturer, HTC, does not maintain a web site.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
Pat Barber