Bosch 1250DEVS rattle/clunk

My brand new 1250 makes a loud ruckus when in aggressive sand mode. It sounds like the gears are coming apart. The noise comes and goes, but is always present when the sander is in "spin down" mode.

Normal? This is my first ROS so I don't know what to expect.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jim Murphy

FWIW, I have the same one and it does not make that kind of noise. If all is tight, I'd bring it back.

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr