Bosch 10-digit part number for RA1173 dust extraction kit

Hi folks,

Can someone help me get the 10-digit part number for the Bosch RA1173 dust extraction kit for the 1617 router? The kit itself is featured on

I need the Bosch 10-digit part number for it which I am not able to get.

Thanks!

-Ram.

Reply to
Ram

"Ram" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Try looking it up on the ToolsDirect web site. It's one of the few outfits that use the Bosch part numbers for the SKU in their product listings. There's a link to the site on the the Bosch page you referred to.

Cheers,

Lowell snipped-for-privacy@acm.org

Reply to
Lowell Kinzer