books... and memories

Hey all,

I have lurked here for months but never posted (why show my ignorance). I appreciate the spirit with which information is shared here... and the time I have been saved so many times. Anyway, I was looking through ebay listing and found a set of the old Audel books... my grandfather had these, or at least something close... I remember as a kid looking through these and being fascinated with the drawings... I inherited his set, so I have no need of another! But if you are interested they are at:

(

)

Just passing along some info for the first time... Have a great week! And thanks again for all the "help unbeknownst" you all have given me!

Herb

Reply to
Herb