Band Saw Blades

You are lucky! Wanna buy cheap Maple lumber at less than $1b/f in SFO areas (if they still have any left)?

Reply to
Turner

Yes, where?

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Santa Rosa North of SFO. Your email good? It's not ethical for me to post name and phone # here.

Reply to
Turner

try snipped-for-privacy@last.org.

thanks,

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

If I can walk into Coastal, why would I buy lumber in San Francisco? G>

Reply to
B A R R Y

tooth blade like this one: (never bought anything from this place, just a reference)

cut everything with a blade like that, I even resaw (6") with it. I always bought my blades from a company a mile from my house. They sold industrial blades to industry, but would make up blades for anyone that walked in I guess, at least they did for me. Occasionally I would get a blade that would break quickly, but 99% of them were surprising in there durability. This type of blade cuts fast and furious, can cut small radius and is all I need. Once I stumbled over this blade configuration, I never changed for another blade. I originally bought it to cut out names in 2x's for people. I wanted something that cut small radius. I liked it better than all my other blades for general use. Cuts a little rough but it is a band saw after all...

Reply to
Jack Stein