Backing for Mirror

6!? I thought you were a man!
Reply to
-MIKE-

Needs to be "accessible" Removeable panel makes it accessible. It DOES need to be in an approved enclosure (box) - no live capped off cables terminating in open air. So forget the wire-nuts and just stich a receptacle on it.

Reply to
clare

Just hoping you have one in each hand. :-)

Tangent... I take my time tearing off sheetrock. I find if you bounce the walls a bit, you can get the nails/screws to pop, then pull them out and take the sheets off the wall in bigger sections. You'd think it's slower, but with all the extra clean-up that comes with bashing away at it, it's a nicer job.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Screw an outlet strip w/ surge protector and circuit breaker down to the bottom of the center box before attaching the back, then route its pigtail out one of the bottom vent holes. Piece o' cake.

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Agreed. I cut the outline (if necessary) then try to find the nails/crews and remove it in big pieces. I can then score and break the waste where dust doesn't matter.

Reply to
krw