Aussie Planes

G'day All, Was using JOAT's favourite tool GOOGLE and came across this site. I don't need any as I'm quite happy with my 30 year old Stanleys. They look nice though, and may be something the plane conisour may consider. regards John

John B

factory, and sell wholsale to retailers all over the world, big biz. The primary designs are Chinese and Vietnam based, which are "pull it" planes. Japanese planes are pullers as well, only without the handles, and with superior blade construction in blacksmithing.

If only HNT-G would make skew angled shoulder planes, no one makes them these days... Steve?

Reply to
AAvK