Are big drawers a bad idea?

They have very little adjustment in them , usally a slot about 6mm

If you go on to the blum or hafele website you will find all the infomation you need

Reply to
steve robinson

side by side. Then 2 large drawers below, 1on top of the other. These 2 will be 9.5x36x20. My friend was saying he thought that having 36" wide drawers would be bad as they would get heavy and bind up. He felt I should split each in half. Thoughts?

Depends on whether they are for show or utility, I dated a gal once that had really big drawers, they slide just fine even though they were carrying a fairly wide load. :)

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

I could never get turned on with rollers though.

basilisk

Reply to
Josepi

Will this help?