Air filter for Porter-Cable compressor

Hi,

Is there an air line filter that's compatible with the 6 gallon oil-free compressor (CPFAC2600P)? Link:

all.

Reply to
Dave

Just about all of them.

If it fits your line fittings, or you have adaptors to make it fit, you're in business. I used a short section of hose to jump from the compressor to the filter, and moved the quick connect to the filter output.

Check any good hardware store, tool dealer, or BORG for candidates. The fittings on the compressor are 1/4" NPT from the factory. My filter was about $20 from Coastal Tool.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y