Advice on a joint please...

Hi "Toller",

Could you elaborate on this for me please? Others have posted that it's a decent and possibly over engineered joint, you're the first to indicate that it's weaker, and as a newbie, I want to make sure it's going to stand up to the years of (ab)use that it's intended for.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Hi Father Haskell,

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought of keeping steady movement going to help it from locking up.

Steve

Reply to
Steve