Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Potting Benches <---- Beware of MALWARE!
On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:30:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

favorites into bookmarks
Can anyone tell me specifically how to convert my Favorites into Bookmarks? Thank you.
8
8

WoodRat
I had pretty much made up my mind to replace my dated D/T jig with a D-4. Then last week I was at the hardwood supplier and someone mentioned how much they love there WR. Anyone here use a WoodRat?...
9
9

Buy Imports
If we continue to buy imports....Where will our Children work? Millwright Ron

OT: Securecomp
Anyone here visit SecureComp? I have been unable to relocate this news group since the address was = changed. I have tried the alias and the URL 199.0.155.22 with = no success. If you have a working...

Next project?
http://coolpics.110mb.com/coolpics/transport/autos-woodencars.php
1
1

NICE MACHINE/ MAINE
Delta 14-650 Mortising Machine. New chuck & Key w/ new 3/8 chisel and bit. Needs hold down. Nice machine, runs very good. $100.00 Can be shipped.

OT: WAY OT - I'm Grumpy, Therefore I Blog
http://heracletus.wordpress.com/2008/04/03/so-this-is-progress/
52
52

How to achieve this kind of finish?
Hi, Please take a look at this fragment: does one achieve a finish like that? I imaging this piece is stained, but I am not asking about that part. The feature that I'm trying achieve, but have never...
6
6

Hardwood Floor Accident (Lye)
Well, this probably sounds like a bizarre story, but here goes! I have been working on a remodel and have been using a room as a bit of a storage room. It has red oak, hardwood floors. Well, I...
5
5

Hardwood lumber near Boulder, CO?
Might be moving soon. Any word on hardwood lumber dealers and/or prices in the Boulder, CO vicinity? How about clubs, tool suppliers, etc.? Thanks, Henry Bibb

FA Steel Square roofing staircase roofer timber frame 1941
The Steel Square Showing its Application to Roofing,Timber Framing & Staircasing by Noel D Green London ,1941. ,faded dustwrapper,otherwise VGC. 88 pages. Really thorough vintage craft manual on the...

WWII 30T vs Amana 40T - Blade Test
In one of the mag's I read about a comparison of table saw blades and the bottom line was that the Amana Prestige 40T (H-ATB) model PR1040 was as good or better than a Forrest WWII. I was at a local...
15
15

Maintaining the red color in wood
I would like to build a table with a red top: Cocobolo, Bloodwood, Padauk or Bubinga. I only want to invest the time and money if I can keep the color of the wood (nearly) as red as when it is freshly...
11
11

Help--I need a new newsreader
I've been using Google Groups, but it has no filters. I'm tired of sorting out the legitimate posts from the spam. Can anyone recommend a good (preferably free) news reader that will work with Windows...
68
68