220 grit 6" belt sandpaper ?

Hi I am looking for 220 or finer 6" belts for a 6 x 48 belt sander...does anyone know if these exist or where to get them ??

thanks!

-jack

Reply to
Jack

else in this group recommended them to me. Fast service, and usually a 2-for-1 offer.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

I was going to also recommend Industrial Abrasives. You can also get them from Grizzly.

> or

Reply to
Kennor

Shameful, really. I was going to recommend Grizz myself, because that's where I buy 220-grit belts for my 36" sander, but the grizz web site hasn't worked for me in years (*always* times out for some reason) and I couldn't find my catalog. I'm not sure they have'em in the size the OP needs.

I actually spent a couple hours looking for the catalog, and in the process, I cleaned most of the mountain of crap off my desk.

The OP should be ashamed of himself for making me clean. I hate cleaning! :)

Reply to
Silvan