Subject Author Posted Replies

Just received my new Osborne miter guage
There has been a lot of criticism from mainly 2 persons about this gauge. I just got my new Osborne Model #50-EB3 miter gauge Saturday. I assembled it and calibrated it and then started using it. I am...
2
2

How much should I charge for cabinet doors?
I'm trying to update my price structure. How much should I charge for doors? So there are paint grade and stain grade, flat panel and raised panel and arched to consider. Any help appreciated....
8
8

Furniture Without Measuring Tapes?
Furniture Without Measuring Tapes? Triggered by the recent acquisition of a Festool DOMINO, which is ALL metric, I?ve been investigating the ?32 mm System?, developed, naturally, by a German - right...
4
4

Marine Plywood in Toronto?
I'm just west of Toronto and I'm looking for a source of Marine Plywood. Exotic woods looks decent, but spendy. Also WTH am I looking for? I see all kinds of cores and plys. Any brands to avoid? This...
12
12

Stripping polyurethane table top...
Hi, Are there any UK products that help in stripping an old polyurethane varnish finish off an oldish pine referctory table - it's a nice table, but not antique or anything... Orbital sanders are only...
1
1

Kitchen door panel inserts rattle
One more post on this huge project (for me). I'm refacing my kitchen cabinets (28 doors worth). I've made new doors and face frames out of red oak. It looks fantastic! People on this message board...
21
21

Working with Wood Show - Brisbane
Well here in Orstraylia we don't get the luxury of LV / Borgs and all that jazz, but once a year we get a look at a lot of goodies - and we just had our show... I had intended to get a Domino, but...
2
2

Attendance?
Last year the Sacramento wood show was two buildings at Cal Expo. This year one building. Are other shows around country shrinking? Don
2
2

delta model 36-680 table saw trunion bolts
I need to align my saw blade to be parallel to the mitre slots and am not certain which are the front trunion bolts. My saw has two hex nuts (marked #36 on the spare parts diagram) which are...
7
7

"32 mm System" Info Sources?
I suspect the Festool DOMINO presets are related to the "32 m System" so I'm looking for sources on the "32 mm System" to try and discover how. So I'm looking for web sites, books, pamphlets etc. that...
7
7

Sommerfeld Router Table
I was recently at the Sacramento Woodworking show and came across a demonstration of Sommerfeld's router table. I was impressed as far as ease and workability. I have never seen a discussion about...
10
10

INSPIRATION - Wood Hauler
tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe http://www.dauntlessgeezer.com/PageMill_Resources/image711.gifJOATExpensive

Installing Hardwood Flooring
Hello, My name is Bill and this is my first post. I live in So California and am interested in installing a bordered hardwood floor. I love the old floors with a border and walnut strips. I am looking...
2
2

For Kids - Homemade Science Toys
tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe Welcome to SciencetoyMaker! You have found the non-commercial site for people who like to roll up their sleeves and make science toys and projects....
1
1

Hey Morris
Dunno how much of this stuff you can use, but they're all links I'm discarding, so hate to waste 'em.. JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
1
1