1/2" panel in a 1/4" groove

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 00:19:11 +0100, Leon wrote (in article ):

Unless you call yourself a consultant, and then you decide what they are bloody-well going to have and if it's different from what they think they want, you charge 'em more for the privilege of being educated.

Reply to
Bored Borg

Yeah, I have about 37 years experience in the service industry, ultimately if you are capable and the customer understands the advantages/disadvantages you either do the job or some one else will do it.

Basically you have restated what I have mentioned in other posts.

Reply to
Leon

From "Carpentrie, Craft and Folkelore 101"?

Reply to