i need a window molding to go with a 618 floor molding. What should I use?

I thought a 623 would go with the 618 - same profile, different height. Installer tells me 623 is baseboard and it looks funny being used as a casing. What's my alternative?

Reply to
Anonymous

Who cares what the installer says and he's also wrong! He should put some up and let you decide whether to proceed or not. Personally, I think it would look perfect and make all of the sense in the world to have a homogeneous profile look. I have the same window moulding profile as my baseboards and neither I nor anyone else has ever thought either "looked funny". Sounds like he can't up-charge you enough or as much as he wants, get another installer.

Reply to
Anonymous