Zircon Multiscanner or Tri Scanner Pro?

For those of you that have one of these detectors I would appreciate some advice. I have been told that the Triscanner Pro is pretty good but it appears that the Multiscanner can scan for metal and electricity separately, but I can't tell if the triscanner does that also. The Multiscanner is almost twice the price, is it worth the extra?

Angela

Reply to
Angela

The triscanner has modes for scanning for metal and wooden studs, it also has a separate LED that comes on when in the proximity of mains voltage - so you can tell the difference between a wire and a live wire.

Reply to
John Rumm