Zanussi FLE1416 not completing cycle

Hi All,

Need a little help with my Zanussi FLE 1416. Got home from work one da to find it beeping away merrily and full of water after failing t drain. When i opened the fluff filter it was full. So i cleaned it ou but since then i can't get it to run through a cycle properly. I hav checked the drain is clear, the inlet filter, blown through th pressure switch line to check they are clear and heard the switch mak and break. I enter the engineers menu and it told me the last fault wa the fluff filter, I stepped through the engineers menu and all th different features worked. It prewashed, washed rinsed, heated th water, slow spin, high speed spin and then drained down. I switched th machine off the exit engineers mode, select a program and it start washing and after a couple of minutes it just stops at no particula point, sometimes it will run on for about 20 minutes. I called a local engineer in who after looking at it for 4 days told m he couldn't find anything wrong but it wouldn't run throught for him. S he brought it back and still no machine. so I wondered if anyone out there could help me.

Thanks

De

-- dezzie

Reply to
dezzie

At the point it stops it should flash up an error code if not what happens ?

Peter

Reply to
Peter

It just Flashes the start/pause LED and sits waiting it doesn't flas any of the error codes or beep.

thanks mate and all the bes

-- dezzie

Reply to
dezzie

Hi,

Maybe it's an iffy sensor or sensor connection, which is ignored in engineering mode but stops a normal program. Try checking voltages at/across the different sensors before and after it halts, or disconnecting/bypassing sensors to see whether that halts it or not. Is there an overflow sensor that could be defective in some way?

Also check the connections at the control unit and whether the unit itself has suffered water damage.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C