WTD: Concrete sectional garage - Bromley

Anyone wanting to get rid of a concrete sectional garage in striking distance of Bromley ? I want to make up an open fronted enclosure about 8 foot square so not all panels need to be perfect. Will dismantle and collect.

Email address needs de-spamming or call me on 020-8402-0355

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Also
Heath, Essex.

Reply to
Mr Alun Davies

message

striking

enclosure

>>> Also

> Chadwell Heath, Essex.

Thank Alun but rather far considering probably 5 trips with my trailer

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson