WTB Gas meter for LPG

My LPG tank is shared with my neighbour. We both have meters installed but neither work! Does anyone know where I can buy a meter. I've looked on the BES website but theirs are all designed for caravans and look a bit Mickey Mouse!

Thanks, Dave.

Reply to
Bodgit

In article , Bodgit writes

That's what I thought gas meters looked like, did you see that their whole range is suitable for LPG, not just the caravan type ones but excepting the E6 electronic meter. Whole range here (links to page nos which will expire when catalogue changes):

fred

Aaah! Silly me! Thanks for pointing that out.

Dave.

Reply to
Bodgit