Woodburner

I have a wood burning stove fitted with board behind and sides. Is it possible to tile it myself in situ, and what gap must there be from the back and sides of fire, as my opening is quite small.

Reply to
Twisty

What sort of board?

I'd have said that if there is enough room to apply tile adhesive and fit tiles then there is no issue.

Reply to
newshound

I’m not sure what it’s called,but it’s proper fireproof type. Would you just use ordinary tile adhesive.

Reply to
Twisty