Wiring for shower behind coving

Hello all, would it be OK to run the wiring for a shower for a new bathroom I'm fitting downstairs clipped to the surface and covered with coving? it does comply with the 150mm from the ceiling rule.

Thanks

Reply to
Staffbull

It would meet the 150mm ceiling rule if you chiseled the cable into the plaster before fitting the coving.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Sorry some of my post is missing. It also said

So I see no reason why you cannot hide surface mounted cable behind coving.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Exellent :-) makes life Soooo much easier.

Reply to
Staffbull