Winter

Yup.

Global Boring.

Except its snowing here...now

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That was just a beta test winter, the real thing is due for release of an Feb 7th. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

What a load of Go balls.

Sorry... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

There are now a few flakes of snow falling here in central London. The BBC is now re-writing the headlines. Heathrow is closed indefinitely. I'm waiting patiently to be rescued.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well at least all those parched reservoirs in California are now full (or filling) up. ANd the snow cover is reinstated in the rockies.

Reply to
Andrew

When I heard that Heathrow was closed because of the threat of snowflakes, I assumed that a group of remoaners were going to picket them for some reason.:-)

Reply to
Andrew

Yeah.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's not 'remoaners' who want to seal off the UK, pet. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Here ya go sweetie:

Richard

It is, actually, Flouncer. They want to seal the UK off from the rest of the world.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Is it over yet?

I remember a few years ago phoning up a friend to wish him Happy Birthday and I was driving through a snowstorm.

His Birthday is on the 11th May.

Reply to
ARW

Half of the country is flooded with sea water after yesterday's storm surge!

Reply to
alan_m

Not one snowflake where I am.

Reply to
Richard

it was when I posted, and it hasn't come back

even the snowman has all melted now

Reply to
tim...

You have until May for it to snow-:)