Window Stay ID

Got some windows with window stays. But we would really like longer ones (think these are around 9/10" - would like 12" or so).

But we actually quite like these ones - and want any replacements to be in keeping with the ones we are not wanting to replace. Problem is, we cannot identify the maker or locate a source. Anyone able to help?

polygonum

bugger,I've got some similar ones..

where from tho?

Mmm. I think these are mine..not quite the same sadly..

these

not quite the same..

This is closer

that the closest match i could find.

May be worth replacing all the stays with something like a monkey tail or shepherds crook, that is more available.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Still not quite the same..

> but that the closest match i could find.

Jolly good try with that last one - but think it is no longer than what we have.

Don't want the monkey tail or whatever because we need to maximise the opening ability within a modest window width - if you see what I mean. A long enough monkey tail to get a really good opening will be too wide for the space available.

Reply to
polygonum