Wickes "Spur" shelving uprights

Could I refer you to the FAQ (acting in lieu of a charger for this group):

"Company representatives (who are often valued experts) are welcome to suggest their products where a genuine question has been asked on the subject, but only if they answer the questions put (planted questions will be obvious). Company representatives may mention their products, services or websites in the signature of their replies to questions. (please keep signatures to under five 75-character lines). "

Reply to
John Rumm

Lol, "Charter" even ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

I look forward to the k*****ad spamming the thread about electrical spurs.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh dear, you've gone and upset me now ! How will I ever survive such biting sarcasm from the master himself ?

Given that you can actually read, and acknowledge the fact that, rightly or wrongly I consider you to be a parasitic nonentity at best, what possible reason can you have for believing that I care in the slightest about what you may think, or post ?

Ever.

michael adams

michael adams

wall wart?

Reply to
Adam Funk

I was around when the local B&Q were located in a former cinema, complete with grand entrance doors with a big orange B&Q placard just about covering up the ODEON sign. I've still got a steel tape I bought in there

ISTR the man at B&Q featured in some dumb TV commercials presumably featuring a male model who you like to identify with. He may have been a bit of a smartarse as well.

michael adams

michael adams

Not the Gillingham one? But I expect they did grab cinemas in the early days. The one round here was a tatty old warehouse.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Acton. They only had it on a shortish lease as the whole area was scheduled for clearance to become first a Safeway, and now a Morrison's supermarket. A very long established

- 80 years plus - hardware, gardening,houseware,and toolshop around the corner Poores of Acton went at the same time. Now Morrisons car-park. They had a genuine old fashioned fork-handles counter at the back with all the drawers etc. They thought they were closing for good and among other things sold off all their stock of 1/4 whithworth machine screws in all lengths for peanuts. I bought several lifetime's supply. Only square nuts though. Someone else must have got there first. Instead of closing they moved to a shed on an industrial estate but their prices now are simply no match for the likes of Screwfix and Toolstation.

michael adams

But I expect they did grab cinemas in the early

Reply to
michael adams

I wasn't familiar with The Man at B&Q, simply assuming the poster had made a reference to that much better known individualy, the (collective) Man at C&A.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

[snip]

You admit to living in that shithole? No wonder you're dumber than a rock, the piss-poor air quality has clearly rotted your brain.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The fact that you cared enough to respond with your teary-eyed sniffling.

Reply to
Steve Firth

is the official site for Spur. The product is identical to the original 1950’s version

Reply to
pedro

Before replying to an 8 year old post through a broken website read this first.

Fredxx