Which cable to us?

Since I've never had this kind of all-encompassing earth leakage protection before I doubt I'll miss it! Previously I've only ever used plug-inable RCDs in specific circumstances where they're seriously advisable, like for powering an electric lawn mower for example. What I'll probably do is disable the existing RCD and get a new one to mount indoors on the actual distribution board. Hopefully that'll sort things.

Reply to
Chris

Actually it might stop the tripping. I have seen this before if there is longish run from the RCD to the CU.

Your plan may or may not break a couple of 17th edition regs but nothing that I would worry about.

Adam

Reply to
ARW